Burkett Engineering leads in providing planning, design, and construction administration, across the State of Florida.
- Client-Focused: We are collaborative and attentive to the needs and goals of each project.
- Performance-Driven: We are dedicated to transforming challenges into opportunities for innovation.
- Community-Minded: We act as stewards of public funds used to improve the communities we serve.
- Social Responsibility: We give back to our communities by supporting charitable organizations and causes.
- Professional Growth: We invest in programs and continuing education to attract and retain employees and develop careers.
- Performing routine aspects of engineering such as drafting, calculations, estimates, and documentation preparation under supervision.
- Assisting in design project development as needed.
- Providing support to engineering staff members as needed.
- Researching land development standards and regulations
- Assisting in construction administration requests for information (RFIs) and requests for additional information (RAIs).
- Candidates must have completed at least 2 years of Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or Construction Management coursework.
- Available between 15-20 hours for onsite work at our downtown Orlando office.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work productively with minimal direction.
- Competence in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Summer 2023 Internship Application
Burkett Engineering, Inc. offers its employees a benefits package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time-off, flexible work schedule, 401(k), and professional development opportunities. Burkett Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer.