Burkett Engineering, Inc. has been providing civil engineering feasibility studies, engineering and permitting, and construction management services to private development clients in Florida for over 25 years. Burkett Engineering, Inc. seeks a proactive Civil Engineering AutoCAD Technician and/or Designer to join our staff. In this role you will provide support for project engineers and project managers on various types of private development projects.
Typical duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares site work construction plans for commercial, industrial, residential and other land development projects
- Researches existing conditions of property
- Coordinates services with other professionals (surveyors, architects, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication skills
Burkett Engineering, Inc. offers its employees a benefits package that includes a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time-off, flexible work schedule, 401(k), and professional development opportunities. Burkett Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer.
Interested? Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Civil Engineering Designer/CAD Technician